Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Weapon of Choice!


What is your weapon of choice? Of course by weapon, I mean camera. If you want to be an independent filmmaker, then your probably going to need a camera. Now the biggest influence on which camera will probably be money for most people, I know it was for me. What is the most camera, for the least amount of green. There are so many different choices for video cameras. DSLR's are probably the route I would recommend. Honestly the DSLR's have the best quality for the least amount of money. Before you choose, do research on every possible thing you can. The Canon EOS 60D and the Nikon D7100 have been fighting for the top spot on consumer reports for about two years now. Once you've spent the money there is no going back. I chose the Canon EOS 60D, what will you chose?



Picture by WhatDigitalCamera.com

2 comments:

  1. Haha your last line made me laugh. I took a digital photography class last year and loved it. We never learned about the difference in cameras just about how to take a good picture so I learned more about it. I like that you put what you purchased in the blog, it makes it more personal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Student Media also chose the Canon. I may be biased, though, because I've been married to a Canon man for 15 years.

    ReplyDelete